In our commitment to providing our partners with a single source for all their quality assurance needs, Fox Valley Metrology employs some of the broadest repair capabilities in the industry.
In addition to our large inventory of more than 500 common replacement part numbers, our relationship with all of the major brands grants us priority access to unique parts that may not be in stock.
All of this adds up to an unbeatable turnaround time with our repair services that grant our partners access to the many benefits of equipment repair, such as:
- Amplified ROI on capital expenses. Maximize the life span of measurement equipment through a focused maintenance program.
- Minimal production downtime. Boost throughput by utilizing the quick turnaround of repair services, compared to new equipment lead times.
- Elimination of additional setup and training costs. Reduce the hassle of equipment turnover by getting the most out of the equipment you are familiar with.
100% Free of Charge
Free Repair & Replacement Quotations
Thanks to Our Large Inventory
ISO 17025 Calibration,
If any repairs are needed, our team will perform an evaluation, free of charge.
Following this, you will be contacted with a quote for repair and replacement to allow for accurate analysis, to make your decision as easy as possible, and approximate turnaround time. We then wait for your approval on any quotes before proceeding.
Once the repairs are completed, we calibrate your tools over the entire operating range at the same, great ISO 17025 standards all of our calibration services are held to.
Please note many other brands are supported.
If ever I need gages repaired, Fox Valley Metrology is the only place that I will send our gages to!Jim Ryan - Scot Forge
The Fox Valley Metrology Repair Advantage
By partnering with Fox Valley Metrology, a company dedicated to providing comprehensive coverage over the life cycle of all your equipment, you are gaining access to many unique and critical benefits:
- Unparalleled customer service. Work with a partner that knows your team inside and out, including your gages, goals and any unique requirements.
- Industry-leading turnaround time. Due to key manufacturer partnerships and large inventories, we can guarantee timely services.
- Elimination of repair evaluation fees. Never worry about hidden fees with our free repair evaluations.
- Minimal logistical coordination. Your equipment is returned with ISO 17025 accredited calibration, cancelling any additional vendor coordination you would need.
- Unprecedented data tracking. All repair expenses and notes are automatically tracked via our free online gage management software. Never worry if you have overspent on repair again.
Give your precision measuring equipment the care it deserves today.