Gathers data, calculates charges and fees, and creates invoices for billing purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoice customer purchase orders utilizing QuickBooks Software and our proprietary Metrology360 software.
- Ensure customer purchase orders match work performed.
- Assist customers with invoicing questions or concerns through effective communication via phone, fax, and email.
- Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on projects individually as well as the ability to collaborate within a team environment to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word as well as the ability to quickly adapt to other custom platforms used in day-to-day business operations.
- Sound critical thinking skills, a strong customer service focus, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one-year QuickBooks Software experience
- 1-3 years billing experience
- Full Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Two Weeks Paid Time Off after completion of 120-day probationary period
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
Fox Valley Metrology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Diverse Work Experience
Ample Advancement Opportunities
Remote Work Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Match Plan
- HSA Match Plan
- Medical Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Sponsored Events
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement