Dimensional Inspection Technician
Performs dimensional inspection on parts and components, materials, subassemblies and equipment to ensure compliance with specifications and standard work instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and program dimensional inspection equipment to include CMM, Vision System, Surface Roughness, and other measuring disciplines with the dimensional inspection environment
- Accurately and efficiently prepare necessary documentation to include but not limited to inspection reports, reverse engineering reports, CAD files.
- Ensure all required business tasks are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Actively participates in a team environment.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Sound critical thinking skills, a strong customer service focus, and ability to communicate via phone, email, memos, logs, etc.
- Strong understanding of Metrology concepts.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and as has ability to quickly adapt to other custom software platforms used in day-to-day calibration activities.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3+ years relevant experience in programming CMM’s and DCC Vision Systems. (Required)
- Experience with Wenzel, Zeiss, Coord3 and Starrett systems and software. (Preferred)
- 3+ years CAD experience. (Required)
- 3+ years GD&T/Blueprint reading or completion of advanced course(s). (Required)
- Full Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Two Weeks Paid Time Off after completion of 120-day probationary period
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
Fox Valley Metrology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Diverse Work Experience
Ample Advancement Opportunities
Remote Work Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Match Plan
- HSA Match Plan
- Medical Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Sponsored Events
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement